Do you have a case where something failed and caused a loss, injury or death?
What types of cases am I referring to?
Here are some sample cases for which I've provided expert analysis:
These and many other failures can be
and the results presented clearly to the jury. Knowing
why something failed
is a tremendous courtroom advantage. As you can see by the list above, there is no such thing as a
- a blade departed a large lawn mower, fatally injuring a motorist
- a part broke off a surgical tool, leaving a foreign object in the patient
- the corrosion of a flatbed trailer contributed to the load departing the trailer and causing a serious injury
- the wheel rim on a consumer cart failed, injuring the owner
- helicopter landing gear designs were analyzed in defense of a patent
- the failure of a piping header in a coal processing plant caused a major fire
- a tube in a filtration system burst, causing substantial residential damage
- the failure of a motorcycle axle caused a fatal injury
- a link in a chain failed, causing a serious accident
- a weld failed on a utility truck, causing the boom to fall onto a worker
- a chemical dispenser system was alleged to leak and cause a slip and fall accident
- the failure of a rear impact underride guard on a truck caused serious injury to a motorist
- an oil field assembly failed, causing a fatal injury
- the canopy on a coal mine shuttle car failed, causing a fatality
- a storm sewer water pipe buckled, causing financial loss
- the failure of a valve cover on a natural gas compressor caused a fatal fire
- a derrick boom failed during the construction of a municipal water tank, causing a fatal injury
- a cableway spanning a deep gorge collapsed, causing millions of dollars of damage
- part of an excavator cab fell onto the operator, causing an injury
- the bearings in a custom gate failed, causing financial loss
- a welded joint in an oil pipeline was considered as a possible cause of failure
If you're wondering if your case can benefit from these services, please give me a call at
262-375-2228 and let's chat about it, at no charge, of course. Or drop me an email at
You have received this email as a valued contact of FiniteElement.com.
We respect your privacy, and we take it very seriously. We won't share your name, email address or any contact information with anyone.
This newsletter contains information believed to be helpful, contains an advertisement of expert witness services
and is designed to conform to U.S. Public Law 108–187 (117 Stat. 2699).
Courtroom FEA and the static and animated meshed R
are trademarks of Roensch & Associates.
© 2011-2013 Roensch & Associates. All rights reserved.
1000's of attorneys
in 26 countries